Dave Wyman was an All-Pac-10 conference linebacker at Stanford during his senior season and then was drafted in the second round of the 1987 Draft by the Seattle Seahawks. He went on to play nine seasons in the NFL.
With Seattle from 1987-92, he played in 61 games, recorded 3.5 sacks and had two interceptions. He finished his pro career with the Denver Broncos (1993-95).
He currently does broadcasting work for 710 ESPN Seattle, including the weekly “Seahawks Huddle” every Thursday and for the “Pregame Huddle” on game days.
Wyman talked about the Seahawks’ playoff game against Washington, his playing career and more in a live chat Jan. 3 on seattletimes.com.
- UW tops new list of best western universities
- Seahawks courting a pair of cornerbacks as free agency looms
- Microsoft co-founder says he found sunken Japan WWII warship
- Moneytree leads push to loosen state's payday-lending law
- Seattle's micro-housing boom offers an affordable alternative