Dave Wyman was an All-Pac-10 conference linebacker at Stanford during his senior season and then was drafted in the second round of the 1987 Draft by the Seattle Seahawks. He went on to play nine seasons in the NFL.
With Seattle from 1987-92, he played in 61 games, recorded 3.5 sacks and had two interceptions. He finished his pro career with the Denver Broncos (1993-95).
He currently does broadcasting work for 710 ESPN Seattle, including the weekly “Seahawks Huddle” every Thursday and for the “Pregame Huddle” on game days.
Wyman talked about the Seahawks’ playoff game against Washington, his playing career and more in a live chat Jan. 3 on seattletimes.com.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
- Man arrested in attack on Metro bus driver