Craig Terrill played seven seasons in the NFL with the Seattle Seahawks from 2004-2010.
The defensive tackle out of Purdue University was a key member of four NFC West division championships (2004-2007) and also the NFC Championship-winning squad from 2005.
Terrill currently fronts The Craig Terrill Band, a music project he started while playing for Seattle, and he’s also an analyst on the Seahawks’ “Pregame Huddle” show on 710 ESPN Seattle.
Rachel Binns Terrill, Ph.D., is an instructor at Northwest University in Kirkland and spent seven years in the field studying NFL relationships while her husband Craig played for the Seahawks. She writes about love and marriage on her website www.rachelterrill.com and is working on a book from her dissertation about love in the NFL.
- Mariners prospect hit by boat dies at age 20
- Costco will buy most farmed salmon from Norway, not Chile
- Low wages for aerospace workers despite tax breaks for employers
- Let's cut traffic by road rationing, Italian style
- A mom's tweet about Oreos in school stirs up culture wars
Most Read Stories
Craig and Rachel talked about their past experiences with the NFL and much more in a live chat Dec. 5 on seattletimes.com.