Craig Terrill played seven seasons in the NFL with the Seattle Seahawks from 2004-2010.
The defensive tackle out of Purdue University was a key member of four NFC West division championships (2004-2007) and also the NFC Championship-winning squad from 2005.
Terrill currently fronts The Craig Terrill Band, a music project he started while playing for Seattle, and he’s also an analyst on the Seahawks’ “Pregame Huddle” show on 710 ESPN Seattle.
Rachel Binns Terrill, Ph.D., is an instructor at Northwest University in Kirkland and spent seven years in the field studying NFL relationships while her husband Craig played for the Seahawks. She writes about love and marriage on her website www.rachelterrill.com and is working on a book from her dissertation about love in the NFL.
- 2 killed, half-million lose power in Seattle-area windstorm
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
- Suspect in attack on tourists arrested in downtown Seattle
Most Read Stories
Craig and Rachel talked about their past experiences with the NFL and much more in a live chat Dec. 5 on seattletimes.com.