Richard Sherman is in his second season as a starting cornerback for the Seahawks.
In 25 games with Seattle, he has made seven interceptions, including three this season. On Oct. 14, he picked off a Tom Brady pass in the second half that helped the Seahawks rally for a 24-23 victory over the Patriots.
He was drafted in the fifth round of the 2011 NFL draft after a standout career at Stanford. He helped the Cardinal go a school-record 12-1 in 2010.
Sherman talked about his playing career, the Seahawks’ playoff chances and much more in a live chat on Nov. 7.
- For UW, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- Bill Gates to commit billions for clean energy
- The story of one homeless girl, Brittany, who was failed time and again
- Holiday and Independence Bowls are potential destinations for UW and WSU
- India draws tech dreamers back home