Richard Sherman is in his second season as a starting cornerback for the Seahawks.
In 25 games with Seattle, he has made seven interceptions, including three this season. On Oct. 14, he picked off a Tom Brady pass in the second half that helped the Seahawks rally for a 24-23 victory over the Patriots.
He was drafted in the fifth round of the 2011 NFL draft after a standout career at Stanford. He helped the Cardinal go a school-record 12-1 in 2010.
Sherman talked about his playing career, the Seahawks’ playoff chances and much more in a live chat on Nov. 7.
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Roads could be a mess this weekend — and Monday
- New GM Jerry Dipoto provides more insight into how he’ll turn Mariners around
- Seven things to know about Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett
- Survivor: Gunman spared 'lucky one' to give police message