Richard Sherman is in his second season as a starting cornerback for the Seahawks.
In 25 games with Seattle, he has made seven interceptions, including three this season. On Oct. 14, he picked off a Tom Brady pass in the second half that helped the Seahawks rally for a 24-23 victory over the Patriots.
He was drafted in the fifth round of the 2011 NFL draft after a standout career at Stanford. He helped the Cardinal go a school-record 12-1 in 2010.
Sherman talked about his playing career, the Seahawks’ playoff chances and much more in a live chat on Nov. 7.
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- As fast-moving wildfire hits Quincy, police say Wenatchee blaze man-made
- Seahawks mailbag: Bobby Wagner's contract, Brandon Mebane's future, and more
- How Evergreen State prof guided Supreme Court on gay marriage