Richard Sherman is in his second season as a starting cornerback for the Seahawks.
In 25 games with Seattle, he has made seven interceptions, including three this season. On Oct. 14, he picked off a Tom Brady pass in the second half that helped the Seahawks rally for a 24-23 victory over the Patriots.
He was drafted in the fifth round of the 2011 NFL draft after a standout career at Stanford. He helped the Cardinal go a school-record 12-1 in 2010.
Sherman talked about his playing career, the Seahawks’ playoff chances and much more in a live chat on Nov. 7.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
- Crash on I-5 at Boeing Access Road backs up traffic for miles
- Photo shows Chicago cops posing over black man with antlers