Marcus Trufant was a valuable member of the Seahawks’ defense from 2003-12.
Following a decorated collegiate career at Washington State, the Seahawks selected him with the 11th overall pick in the 2003 draft.
Trufant would go on to record 21 interceptions in the NFL and was a stalwart on the 2005 NFC championship squad.
Last week, he signed a one-day contract so that he could retire as a Seahawk.
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Kent family mourns loss of father, two sons in Father’s Day weekend crash
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
Most Read Stories
Trufant will be available to answer questions about his playing days in Pullman and Seattle and much more in a live chat on April 29.