Marcus Trufant was a valuable member of the Seahawks’ defense from 2003-12.
Following a decorated collegiate career at Washington State, the Seahawks selected him with the 11th overall pick in the 2003 draft.
Trufant would go on to record 21 interceptions in the NFL and was a stalwart on the 2005 NFC championship squad.
Last week, he signed a one-day contract so that he could retire as a Seahawk.
- Power restored after major, hour-long outage in downtown Seattle
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Boeing plans hundreds of layoffs in local IT unit
- Walkoff magic! Leonys Martin’s dramatic homer in ninth lifts Mariners
Most Read Stories
Trufant will be available to answer questions about his playing days in Pullman and Seattle and much more in a live chat on April 29.