Marcus Trufant was a valuable member of the Seahawks’ defense from 2003-12.
Following a decorated collegiate career at Washington State, the Seahawks selected him with the 11th overall pick in the 2003 draft.
Trufant would go on to record 21 interceptions in the NFL and was a stalwart on the 2005 NFC championship squad.
Last week, he signed a one-day contract so that he could retire as a Seahawk.
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- Nathan Hale High School juniors boycott state test
- This USB cable finally could be connector for long haul
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
Most Read Stories
Trufant will be available to answer questions about his playing days in Pullman and Seattle and much more in a live chat on April 29.