Marcus Trufant was a valuable member of the Seahawks’ defense from 2003-12.
Following a decorated collegiate career at Washington State, the Seahawks selected him with the 11th overall pick in the 2003 draft.
Trufant would go on to record 21 interceptions in the NFL and was a stalwart on the 2005 NFC championship squad.
Last week, he signed a one-day contract so that he could retire as a Seahawk.
- WWU cancels classes as social-media hate speech is investigated
- Luke Falk likely has concussion but doing ‘real well’
- What national media are saying about Thomas Rawls, Seattle’s playoff hopes
- Seahawks’ Cary Williams makes no excuses after being benched
- Seahawks as much as 5.5-point favorite over Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories
Trufant will be available to answer questions about his playing days in Pullman and Seattle and much more in a live chat on April 29.