Marcus Trufant was a valuable member of the Seahawks’ defense from 2003-12.
Following a decorated collegiate career at Washington State, the Seahawks selected him with the 11th overall pick in the 2003 draft.
Trufant would go on to record 21 interceptions in the NFL and was a stalwart on the 2005 NFC championship squad.
Last week, he signed a one-day contract so that he could retire as a Seahawk.
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- Washington basketball great Christian Welp dies at 51
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- Mumford & Sons, Foo Fighters, coming to big Walla Walla fest
- UW great Christian Welp died at vacation home near Hood Canal, friend says
Most Read Stories
Trufant will be available to answer questions about his playing days in Pullman and Seattle and much more in a live chat on April 29.