Dennis “Hollywood” Wade is entertaining Super Bowl Boulevard visitors with his song about the big game.
In part, it goes, “If you’re going to the Super Bowl … You’re in a New York state of mind.” Other lines tell you what freeway exit to take. He says he wrote it in five minutes.
Wade will be glad to give you an opinion about the game, but several minutes of investigative reporting revealed this: If you say you’re from Seattle, he’ll say he’s for Seattle. If you’re for Denver, then so is he.
That’s just how show biz works.
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Seahawks re-sign Bryce Brown in Marshawn Lynch’s absence
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Like Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls craves contact
- Seahawks ramblings: What got Cary Williams benched?
Most Read Stories
— Jack Broom