Dennis “Hollywood” Wade is entertaining Super Bowl Boulevard visitors with his song about the big game.
In part, it goes, “If you’re going to the Super Bowl … You’re in a New York state of mind.” Other lines tell you what freeway exit to take. He says he wrote it in five minutes.
Wade will be glad to give you an opinion about the game, but several minutes of investigative reporting revealed this: If you say you’re from Seattle, he’ll say he’s for Seattle. If you’re for Denver, then so is he.
That’s just how show biz works.
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Reed brother led detectives to bodies believed to be Arlington couple
- Your vote counts so little in Tuesday’s primary election, John Oliver joked about it on ‘Last Week Tonight’
- Ivar’s looks to sell, lease back two venerable restaurant sites
Most Read Stories
— Jack Broom