Dennis “Hollywood” Wade is entertaining Super Bowl Boulevard visitors with his song about the big game.
In part, it goes, “If you’re going to the Super Bowl … You’re in a New York state of mind.” Other lines tell you what freeway exit to take. He says he wrote it in five minutes.
Wade will be glad to give you an opinion about the game, but several minutes of investigative reporting revealed this: If you say you’re from Seattle, he’ll say he’s for Seattle. If you’re for Denver, then so is he.
That’s just how show biz works.
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick Frank Clark
- The remarkable redemption of M's prospect Jesus Montero continues in Tacoma
- Prosecutor: Seahawks' draft pick is not a batterer
- Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears from his wife
Most Read Stories
— Jack Broom