Dennis “Hollywood” Wade is entertaining Super Bowl Boulevard visitors with his song about the big game.
In part, it goes, “If you’re going to the Super Bowl … You’re in a New York state of mind.” Other lines tell you what freeway exit to take. He says he wrote it in five minutes.
Wade will be glad to give you an opinion about the game, but several minutes of investigative reporting revealed this: If you say you’re from Seattle, he’ll say he’s for Seattle. If you’re for Denver, then so is he.
That’s just how show biz works.
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Kirkland hunter defends acquaintance who killed treasured lion Cecil
- Seattle baby names: We’re trying harder to stand out
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor considering training-camp holdout, source says
- Wing part that may be from missing Malaysian plane to be sent to France
Most Read Stories
— Jack Broom