Dennis “Hollywood” Wade is entertaining Super Bowl Boulevard visitors with his song about the big game.
In part, it goes, “If you’re going to the Super Bowl … You’re in a New York state of mind.” Other lines tell you what freeway exit to take. He says he wrote it in five minutes.
Wade will be glad to give you an opinion about the game, but several minutes of investigative reporting revealed this: If you say you’re from Seattle, he’ll say he’s for Seattle. If you’re for Denver, then so is he.
That’s just how show biz works.
- UW tops new list of best western universities
- Seahawks courting a pair of cornerbacks as free agency looms
- Microsoft co-founder says he found sunken Japan WWII warship
- As USS Ranger departs, Navy's cost dilemma takes off
- Seattle's micro-housing boom offers an affordable alternative
Most Read Stories
— Jack Broom