Meet Kathy and Tom Glass of Bismarck, N.D.
They’ve seen Central Park, “Jersey Boys,” the Museum of Modern Art and the Statue of Liberty.
Now they’re ready for a football game.
Tom, a former Seattle-area resident, still has brothers, a sister and mom in the Puget Sound area.
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned by Italy high court
- Priced out? Growing numbers appear to be fleeing King County
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
Most Read Stories
Both he and Kathy are longtime Seahawks fans.
Kathy’s prediction, “It’s going to be close, but we’re praying for a Seahawks’ win.”
— Jack Broom