Meet Kathy and Tom Glass of Bismarck, N.D.
They’ve seen Central Park, “Jersey Boys,” the Museum of Modern Art and the Statue of Liberty.
Now they’re ready for a football game.
Tom, a former Seattle-area resident, still has brothers, a sister and mom in the Puget Sound area.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Microsoft tells vendors to give contract workers basic benefits
- Priced out: Has the King County diaspora begun?
Most Read Stories
Both he and Kathy are longtime Seahawks fans.
Kathy’s prediction, “It’s going to be close, but we’re praying for a Seahawks’ win.”
— Jack Broom