Meet Kathy and Tom Glass of Bismarck, N.D.
They’ve seen Central Park, “Jersey Boys,” the Museum of Modern Art and the Statue of Liberty.
Now they’re ready for a football game.
Tom, a former Seattle-area resident, still has brothers, a sister and mom in the Puget Sound area.
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Impressions from day 3 of Seahawks training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him
Most Read Stories
Both he and Kathy are longtime Seahawks fans.
Kathy’s prediction, “It’s going to be close, but we’re praying for a Seahawks’ win.”
— Jack Broom