Meet Kathy and Tom Glass of Bismarck, N.D.
They’ve seen Central Park, “Jersey Boys,” the Museum of Modern Art and the Statue of Liberty.
Now they’re ready for a football game.
Tom, a former Seattle-area resident, still has brothers, a sister and mom in the Puget Sound area.
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Seahawks' decision shows faith in Brandon Mebane, and the team's Superstar Strategy
- Seahawks training camp impressions, Day Four --- Pass rush speed, Mohammed Seisay, the center spot, and more
Most Read Stories
Both he and Kathy are longtime Seahawks fans.
Kathy’s prediction, “It’s going to be close, but we’re praying for a Seahawks’ win.”
— Jack Broom