Meet Kathy and Tom Glass of Bismarck, N.D.
They’ve seen Central Park, “Jersey Boys,” the Museum of Modern Art and the Statue of Liberty.
Now they’re ready for a football game.
Tom, a former Seattle-area resident, still has brothers, a sister and mom in the Puget Sound area.
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Paying the bill for U.S. Open at Chambers Bay
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for marriage license
Most Read Stories
Both he and Kathy are longtime Seahawks fans.
Kathy’s prediction, “It’s going to be close, but we’re praying for a Seahawks’ win.”
— Jack Broom