RENTON – Seahawks receiver Percy Harvin, who suffered a concussion in Saturday’s game against New Orleans, met with doctors for a concussion evaluation Wednesday afternoon.
He didn’t practice, and his status for Sunday’s game against San Francisco is unknown.
Harvin will have to be cleared by a team doctor and an unaffiliated concussion expert physician in order to return. Players have returned from concussions in one week, but the decision is out of Harvin’s hands and will be up to the doctors performing numerous neuropsychological tests.
Linebacker K.J. Wright practiced with the Seahawks on Wednesday. Wright hasn’t played since Seattle’s last game against San Francisco on Dec. 8. In that game, he suffered a broken bone in his foot.
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
Most Read Stories
Coach Pete Carroll said Wright is day to day but added it “looks promising.”
Jayson Jenks: 206-464-8277 or firstname.lastname@example.org