Seahawks linebacker Leroy Hill, who was arrested Tuesday on two allegations of domestic violence, was released from custody Thursday evening. The King County Prosecutor's Office will decide later if charges will be filed.
The King County Prosecutor’s Office did not file charges against Leroy Hill on Friday. That doesn’t mean Hill won’t be charged after his arrest Tuesday in Issaquah on two allegations of domestic violence.
The investigation will continue, with the prosecutor making a decision on whether to charge Hill at a later date.
Hill’s bail was set at $150,000 and he posted bond after his hearing Thursday at King County District Court. Jail records show he was released Thursday evening just before 8 p.m.
Danny O’Neil: 206-464-2364 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- Ivar’s looks to sell, lease back two venerable restaurant sites
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
Most Read Stories
On Twitter @dannyoneil