Seahawks linebacker Leroy Hill, who was arrested Tuesday on two allegations of domestic violence, was released from custody Thursday evening. The King County Prosecutor's Office will decide later if charges will be filed.
The King County Prosecutor’s Office did not file charges against Leroy Hill on Friday. That doesn’t mean Hill won’t be charged after his arrest Tuesday in Issaquah on two allegations of domestic violence.
The investigation will continue, with the prosecutor making a decision on whether to charge Hill at a later date.
Hill’s bail was set at $150,000 and he posted bond after his hearing Thursday at King County District Court. Jail records show he was released Thursday evening just before 8 p.m.
Danny O’Neil: 206-464-2364 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Cleared after stabbing, former UW student wants his life back
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Band's frontman: No Super Bowl halftime show for Metallica
Most Read Stories
On Twitter @dannyoneil