Seahawks linebacker Leroy Hill, who was arrested Tuesday on two allegations of domestic violence, was released from custody Thursday evening. The King County Prosecutor's Office will decide later if charges will be filed.
The King County Prosecutor’s Office did not file charges against Leroy Hill on Friday. That doesn’t mean Hill won’t be charged after his arrest Tuesday in Issaquah on two allegations of domestic violence.
The investigation will continue, with the prosecutor making a decision on whether to charge Hill at a later date.
Hill’s bail was set at $150,000 and he posted bond after his hearing Thursday at King County District Court. Jail records show he was released Thursday evening just before 8 p.m.
Danny O’Neil: 206-464-2364 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, have sit-ins in Seattle
- Game thread: Huskies dominate Cougars in Apple Cup
- Swarming defense, Myles Gaskin helps UW rout WSU in Apple Cup
- For UW Huskies, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- Teardown town: 1,500 small houses replaced by giants since 2012
Most Read Stories
On Twitter @dannyoneil