TV Clicks and Picks Analysis and predictionsby Danny O'Neil of The Seattle Times Saturday's games Time Pick Cincinnati at Houston 1:30 p...
TV Clicks and Picks
Analysis and predictionsby Danny O’Neil of The Seattle Times
|Cincinnati at Houston||1:30 p.m. (Ch. 5)||Texans, 27-20|
|Bengals haven’t won playoff game since 1990, longest drought in NFL.|
|Minnesota at Green Bay||5 p.m. (Ch. 5)||Packers, 31-23|
|Packers are 15-4 in home playoff games during the franchise’s history.|
|Indianapolis at Baltimore||10 a.m. (Ch. 7)||Ravens, 23-16|
|Ravens have won at least one playoff game each of past five years.|
|Seattle at Washington||1:30 p.m. (Ch.13)||Seahawks, 24-20|
|Seahawks haven’t won a road playoff game since 1983.|
Last week’s record: 10-6; Season record: 152-83-1 (.646)
Game of the Day
- USC fires head coach Steve Sarkisian, former UW Huskies coach
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Steve Sarkisian: ‘It breaks my heart’
- Seahawks’ Pete Carroll ‘baffled’ after late collapse vs. Bengals
- Time for Seahawks to accept that Marshawn Lynch may go from Beast Mode to Decreased Mode
- Smoking credit-card reader forces Seattle-bound flight to land in N.Y.
Most Read Stories
Minnesota at Green Bay, 5 p.m. Saturday (Ch. 5)
The teams played last week, and while Adrian Peterson came up 9 yards short of Eric Dickerson’s season rushing record, he carried the Vikings into the playoffs. Seahawks fans will be rooting for Minnesota, keeping alive the hope of hosting the NFC Championship Game should both the Seahawks and Vikings advance that far.