Last week: Beat Houston, 27-24.
This week: at Jacksonville, 10 a.m.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- The hidden homeless: families in the suburbs
Most Read Stories
Notable: The Cardinals have won two consecutive since losing to the Seahawks, and the streak could very well turn into three in a row with a game against 1-8 Jacksonville.
St. Louis Rams
Last week: Beat Indianapolis, 38-8.
This week: Bye.
Notable: The Rams drafted rookie receiver Tavon Austin in the first round for days like he had last Sunday: 314 all-purpose yards, a 98-yard punt return and an 81-yard touchdown catch. The question now is, can he consistently be a big-play weapon?
San Francisco 49ers
Last week: Lost to Carolina, 10-9.
This week: at New Orleans, 1:25 p.m.
Notable: Remember when there was talk that Colin Kaepernick was the best young quarterback of the bunch? That sure feels like a long time ago. Kaepernick completed just 50 percent of his passes for 91 yards against Carolina. In nine games, he’s thrown for less than 170 yards five times.