Last week: Beat St. Louis, 30-10.
This week: at Tennessee, 1:25 p.m.
- WSU study: 'Exploding head syndrome' more common than once thought
- Ivar's to raise restaurant workers' wages to $15 right away
- Opening day roster looks pretty clear after Sunday cuts
- A mom's tweet about Oreos in school stirs up culture wars
- 3 places off the beaten track in Hawaii
Most Read Stories
Notable: With three games to go, the Cardinals find themselves right in the playoff hunt after winning five of their past six games. The game against the Titans, though, is a must-win.
St. Louis Rams
Last week: Lost to Arizona, 30-10.
This week: vs. New Orleans, 1:25 p.m.
Notable: Impressive victories over the Colts and Bears have given way to a harsher reality: The Rams have lost two consecutive and very easily could finish with 10 defeats.
San Francisco 49ers
Last week: Beat Seattle, 19-17.
This week: at Tampa Bay, 10 a.m.
Notable: There are those around the league who think the 49ers are the second-best team in the NFC behind the Seahawks, in large part because of their defense. They’ve given up more than 17 points just once in their past seven games.