Last week: Beat Tennessee, 37-34.
This week: at Seattle, 1:05 p.m.
- WWU cancels classes after racial threats on social media
- Luke Falk likely has concussion but doing ‘real well’
- Seahawks bringing back RB Bryce Brown, adding depth with Marshawn Lynch's situation uncertain
- What national media are saying about Thomas Rawls, Seattle’s playoff hopes
- Seahawks’ Cary Williams makes no excuses after being benched
Most Read Stories
Notable: QB Carson Palmer in his past seven games: 13 touchdowns, 4 interceptions. No surprise Arizona is 6-1 in that stretch. Said Seattle coach Pete Carroll, “He’s playing like you could always imagine.”
St. Louis Rams
Last week: Beat New Orleans, 27-16.
This week: vs. Tampa Bay, 10 a.m.
Notable: Just when it looks like the Rams were on their way to a rough finish, they turn around and beat the Saints handily. DE Robert Quinn has been one of the best pass rushers in the league and added two more sacks against Drew Brees.
San Francisco 49ers
Last week: Beat Tampa Bay, 33-14.
This week: vs. Atlanta, 5:40 p.m., Monday.
Notable: QB Colin Kaepernick has been up and down this season, but played maybe his best game against Tampa Bay: 202 passing yards, two touchdowns, no interceptions and 42 rushing yards.