Robert Gallery LG | 6-7 | 325 | Age: 31 | Experience: 8th year Signed to play left guard, the position that has been Seattle's single biggest sinkhole the past five years.
LG | 6-7 | 325 | Age: 31 | Experience: 8th year
Signed to play left guard, the position that has been Seattle’s single biggest sinkhole the past five years. He grew up on a farm in Masonville, Iowa, and played tight end in high school. The first poster on his wall growing up? “Shaquille O’Neal,” he said. Yes, Gallery played some hoops, too. “I was 6 foot 7 in a small school district,” he said. “It worked out for me.” Gallery’s first news conference was delayed about 20 minutes Monday. Turns out he had to go pick up his rental car, and the introduction Tuesday asked him what he listened to on the way to work: Metallica. “I’m a big Metallica fan,” he said. “I’m a big country fan, too. I like Toby Keith. Johnny Cash.”
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Seahawks take Germain Ifedi with first-round pick in NFL draft
- APNewsBreak: Investigators look at overdose in Prince death
- Mexican agents hunting fugitives in Arlington slayings: ‘It’s only going to be a few days’