Robert Gallery LG | 6-7 | 325 | Age: 31 | Experience: 8th year Signed to play left guard, the position that has been Seattle's single biggest sinkhole the past five years.
LG | 6-7 | 325 | Age: 31 | Experience: 8th year
Signed to play left guard, the position that has been Seattle’s single biggest sinkhole the past five years. He grew up on a farm in Masonville, Iowa, and played tight end in high school. The first poster on his wall growing up? “Shaquille O’Neal,” he said. Yes, Gallery played some hoops, too. “I was 6 foot 7 in a small school district,” he said. “It worked out for me.” Gallery’s first news conference was delayed about 20 minutes Monday. Turns out he had to go pick up his rental car, and the introduction Tuesday asked him what he listened to on the way to work: Metallica. “I’m a big Metallica fan,” he said. “I’m a big country fan, too. I like Toby Keith. Johnny Cash.”
- Microsoft pair claim 'hostess bar' expense queries led to firing
- Slugger Nelson Cruz makes strong first impression with Mariners
- Strange but true: Mammoth catfish caught in Italy, and great white shark lurking off Washington coast
- Forecasters say gas prices are set to soar
- Thursday morning musings: Mel Kiper says Seattle pick "very difficult to predict right now''