Robert Gallery LG | 6-7 | 325 | Age: 31 | Experience: 8th year Signed to play left guard, the position that has been Seattle's single biggest sinkhole the past five years.
LG | 6-7 | 325 | Age: 31 | Experience: 8th year
Signed to play left guard, the position that has been Seattle’s single biggest sinkhole the past five years. He grew up on a farm in Masonville, Iowa, and played tight end in high school. The first poster on his wall growing up? “Shaquille O’Neal,” he said. Yes, Gallery played some hoops, too. “I was 6 foot 7 in a small school district,” he said. “It worked out for me.” Gallery’s first news conference was delayed about 20 minutes Monday. Turns out he had to go pick up his rental car, and the introduction Tuesday asked him what he listened to on the way to work: Metallica. “I’m a big Metallica fan,” he said. “I’m a big country fan, too. I like Toby Keith. Johnny Cash.”
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Kent family mourns loss of father, two sons in Father’s Day weekend crash