Alan Branch DE | 6-6 | 325 | Age: 26 | Experience: 5th year There is no mistaking him for anything but a lineman, which makes it funny to...
DE | 6-6 | 325 | Age: 26 | Experience: 5th year
There is no mistaking him for anything but a lineman, which makes it funny to learn what poster he first put on his wall growing up. “Barry Sanders,” he said. “He was the only one.” It wasn’t all that far-fetched considering the positions Branch played as a 6-foot-6 senior at Cibola High School in Albuquerque, N.M. “I played power back and punt returner and linebacker,” he said. Branch went to Michigan, played against the Pete Carroll-coached USC Trojans in the 2007 Rose Bowl. A second-round draft pick of Arizona, he comes to Seattle, which has him as a starting defensive tackle.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
- Central District’s shrinking black community wonders what’s next
- All’s still not smooth for Uber after its bumpy ride to Sea-Tac Airport