The mayors of Seattle and San Francisco have placed bets of ice cream and chocolate on Sunday's Seahawks-49ers playoff football game.
The mayors of Seattle and San Francisco have placed bets of ice cream and chocolate on Sunday’s Seahawks-49ers playoff football game.
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray and San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee also agreed Wednesday the losing mayor would help the winning mayor raise $10,000 for a food bank or meal program.
Mayor Lee would send Mitchell’s Ice Cream, Poco Dolce Chocolates and Lefty O’Doul’s original 1958 Bloody Mary Mix. Mayor Murray would send Molly Moon’s Homemade Ice Cream and Theo Chocolate.
Both mayors also urged fans to treat each other with respect.
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- Chargers players upset with Frank Clark
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires