The mayors of Seattle and San Francisco have placed bets of ice cream and chocolate on Sunday's Seahawks-49ers playoff football game.
The mayors of Seattle and San Francisco have placed bets of ice cream and chocolate on Sunday’s Seahawks-49ers playoff football game.
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray and San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee also agreed Wednesday the losing mayor would help the winning mayor raise $10,000 for a food bank or meal program.
Mayor Lee would send Mitchell’s Ice Cream, Poco Dolce Chocolates and Lefty O’Doul’s original 1958 Bloody Mary Mix. Mayor Murray would send Molly Moon’s Homemade Ice Cream and Theo Chocolate.
Both mayors also urged fans to treat each other with respect.
- Power restored after major, hour-long outage in downtown Seattle
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Boeing plans hundreds of layoffs in local IT unit