The mayors of Seattle and San Francisco have placed bets of ice cream and chocolate on Sunday's Seahawks-49ers playoff football game.
The mayors of Seattle and San Francisco have placed bets of ice cream and chocolate on Sunday’s Seahawks-49ers playoff football game.
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray and San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee also agreed Wednesday the losing mayor would help the winning mayor raise $10,000 for a food bank or meal program.
Mayor Lee would send Mitchell’s Ice Cream, Poco Dolce Chocolates and Lefty O’Doul’s original 1958 Bloody Mary Mix. Mayor Murray would send Molly Moon’s Homemade Ice Cream and Theo Chocolate.
Both mayors also urged fans to treat each other with respect.
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- Washington basketball great Christian Welp dies at 51
- Mumford & Sons, Foo Fighters, coming to big Walla Walla fest
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- UW great Christian Welp died at vacation home near Hood Canal, friend says