The mayors of Seattle and San Francisco have placed bets of ice cream and chocolate on Sunday's Seahawks-49ers playoff football game.
The mayors of Seattle and San Francisco have placed bets of ice cream and chocolate on Sunday’s Seahawks-49ers playoff football game.
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray and San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee also agreed Wednesday the losing mayor would help the winning mayor raise $10,000 for a food bank or meal program.
Mayor Lee would send Mitchell’s Ice Cream, Poco Dolce Chocolates and Lefty O’Doul’s original 1958 Bloody Mary Mix. Mayor Murray would send Molly Moon’s Homemade Ice Cream and Theo Chocolate.
Both mayors also urged fans to treat each other with respect.
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Sale of Weyerhaeuser’s Federal Way campus means more intensive development
- Unruly passenger diverts Boston-San Diego flight to Denver