Seattle rapper Macklemore and producer Ryan Lewis will perform at halftime of the NFC Championship Game on Sunday at CenturyLink Field.
The game between the Seahawks and 49ers, for a spot in the Super Bowl, will kick off at 3:30 p.m.
Macklemore, 30, grew up in Seattle and is a Seahawks and Mariners fan who has appeared in a video wearing a Cortez Kennedy No. 96 Seahawks jersey.
Seattle’s Ann Wilson, lead singer of Heart, will sing the national anthem before the game.
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- 2015 Apple Cup might be the start of something big for UW Huskies, WSU Cougars
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times staff