Seattle rapper Macklemore and producer Ryan Lewis will perform at halftime of the NFC Championship Game on Sunday at CenturyLink Field.
The game between the Seahawks and 49ers, for a spot in the Super Bowl, will kick off at 3:30 p.m.
Macklemore, 30, grew up in Seattle and is a Seahawks and Mariners fan who has appeared in a video wearing a Cortez Kennedy No. 96 Seahawks jersey.
Seattle’s Ann Wilson, lead singer of Heart, will sing the national anthem before the game.
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times staff