Seattle rapper Macklemore and producer Ryan Lewis will perform at halftime of the NFC Championship Game on Sunday at CenturyLink Field.
The game between the Seahawks and 49ers, for a spot in the Super Bowl, will kick off at 3:30 p.m.
Macklemore, 30, grew up in Seattle and is a Seahawks and Mariners fan who has appeared in a video wearing a Cortez Kennedy No. 96 Seahawks jersey.
Seattle’s Ann Wilson, lead singer of Heart, will sing the national anthem before the game.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- Ivar’s looks to sell, lease back two venerable restaurant sites
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times staff