Seattle rapper Macklemore and producer Ryan Lewis will perform at halftime of the NFC Championship Game on Sunday at CenturyLink Field.
The game between the Seahawks and 49ers, for a spot in the Super Bowl, will kick off at 3:30 p.m.
Macklemore, 30, grew up in Seattle and is a Seahawks and Mariners fan who has appeared in a video wearing a Cortez Kennedy No. 96 Seahawks jersey.
Seattle’s Ann Wilson, lead singer of Heart, will sing the national anthem before the game.
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times staff