Seattle rapper Macklemore and producer Ryan Lewis will perform at halftime of the NFC Championship Game on Sunday at CenturyLink Field.
The game between the Seahawks and 49ers, for a spot in the Super Bowl, will kick off at 3:30 p.m.
Macklemore, 30, grew up in Seattle and is a Seahawks and Mariners fan who has appeared in a video wearing a Cortez Kennedy No. 96 Seahawks jersey.
Seattle’s Ann Wilson, lead singer of Heart, will sing the national anthem before the game.
- Kam Chancellor’s forced fumble and K.J. Wright’s illegal batted ball help Seahawks stop Lions
- National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor
- Evergreen senior’s death renews football-safety debate
- Many homeowners stuck owing more than their houses are worth
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times staff