Got questions about what the Seahawks will do in next week's NFL draft? Chat live with NFL draft guru Rob Rang today at 3 p.m.
We’re just one week away from the 2017 NFL draft. And, as Seahawks fans know, trying to predict what Seattle will do in the draft can be a nearly impossible task.
But if there’s one person who can attempt to predict what will go down next week in Philadelphia, it’s NFL draft expert Rob Rang. By day, Rang is a teacher at Mt. Tahoma High School in Tacoma. Outside of the classroom he is a senior NFL draft analyst for The Sports Xchange and CBSSports.com.
For the better part of a decade, Rang has been one of the country’s top NFL draft experts trying to forecast who will go where. This year’s draft runs April 27 to 29 in front of the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
Starting at 3 p.m. Pacific time Thursday, Rang will chat live with Seattle Times readers about the Seahawks’ needs in the 2017 NFL draft, and answering questions about expectations and rumors. Feel free to ask him questions of your own!
Most Read Stories
- 2017 NFL draft: Live Seahawks updates from the second and third rounds
- Seahawks trade with Falcons, 49ers to move out of first round of 2017 NFL Draft, now have 10 picks WATCH
- Starbucks' Dragon Frappuccino is new 'secret' drink craze
- Woman stabbed to death in Ballard
- First reaction: Seahawks select 6 players in second and third rounds of NFL Draft
You can submit questions for Rang in the window above. Your question will go into moderation and Rang will get to it as soon as he can.