Highlights of Wednesday's live chat with Seahawks defensive back Richard Sherman.
Richard Sherman, the Seahawks’ talkative cornerback, answered questions about teammates, trash talk with opponents and more in a live chat with readers Wednesday. Here are some highlights.
Q: Who is the toughest QB that you’ve faced in the NFL thus far?
Sherman: Aaron Rodgers. Just accurate and mobile. He makes quick reads.
Q: You get a lot of attention for your smack talk. Where do you get your inspiration?
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick
- Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears from his wife
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick Frank Clark
- One flight missed, whole trip gets canceled. And no refund
- The remarkable redemption of M's prospect Jesus Montero continues in Tacoma
Most Read Stories
Sherman: Muhammad Ali.
Q: Can you play receiver in the NFL?
Sherman: Yep. I’d be a big-play threat.
Q: Do people confuse you with Sidney Rice?
Sherman: Every day.
Q: Do you have a go-to one-liner you use to get the trash talk started with a receiver?
Sherman: You’ve got hands like feet.
I’ve also used, “I’ve seen better hands on a snake.”
Q: What has been your favorite Seahawks moment thus far?
Sherman: The win against the Packers. Just the way the stadium, and everything was, it was crazy. It was an awe-inspiring moment.
Q: Did Golden Tate catch that ball?
Sherman: Yes, he did. And the league confirmed it.
Q: Which degree are you working on now?
Sherman: I’ve got my B.A. in Communications (from Stanford) already, and then I was going back for my Masters, and the league interrupted my studies.