Former Seahawk Leroy Hill, arrested in January on allegations of domestic violence, could be charged with a misdemeanor.
The King County Prosecutor’s Office announced Wednesday it did not find sufficient cause to charge Leroy Hill with a felony after he was arrested in January on allegations of domestic violence.
Spokesman Dan Donohoe said the case will be referred to the city prosecutor in Issaquah for a decision on whether there will be a misdemeanor charge filed.
Hill, a linebacker, played the past eight seasons with the Seahawks but is an unrestricted free agent and remains unsigned.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Microsoft tells vendors to give contract workers basic benefits
- Co-pilot deliberately slams plane in Alps; families ask why
Most Read Stories
• The Seahawks have waived tight end Darren Fells. Fells played college basketball at UC Irvine and professionally overseas.