Former Seahawk Leroy Hill, arrested in January on allegations of domestic violence, could be charged with a misdemeanor.
The King County Prosecutor’s Office announced Wednesday it did not find sufficient cause to charge Leroy Hill with a felony after he was arrested in January on allegations of domestic violence.
Spokesman Dan Donohoe said the case will be referred to the city prosecutor in Issaquah for a decision on whether there will be a misdemeanor charge filed.
Hill, a linebacker, played the past eight seasons with the Seahawks but is an unrestricted free agent and remains unsigned.
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Seattle-to-suburb commuters prefer urban lifestyle
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
- A Midcentury modern home for the history books
Most Read Stories
• The Seahawks have waived tight end Darren Fells. Fells played college basketball at UC Irvine and professionally overseas.