Former Seahawk Leroy Hill, arrested in January on allegations of domestic violence, could be charged with a misdemeanor.
The King County Prosecutor’s Office announced Wednesday it did not find sufficient cause to charge Leroy Hill with a felony after he was arrested in January on allegations of domestic violence.
Spokesman Dan Donohoe said the case will be referred to the city prosecutor in Issaquah for a decision on whether there will be a misdemeanor charge filed.
Hill, a linebacker, played the past eight seasons with the Seahawks but is an unrestricted free agent and remains unsigned.
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Roads could be a mess this weekend — and Monday
- New GM Jerry Dipoto provides more insight into how he’ll turn Mariners around
- Seven things to know about Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett
- Survivor: Gunman spared 'lucky one' to give police message
Most Read Stories
• The Seahawks have waived tight end Darren Fells. Fells played college basketball at UC Irvine and professionally overseas.