Former Seahawk Leroy Hill, arrested in January on allegations of domestic violence, could be charged with a misdemeanor.
The King County Prosecutor’s Office announced Wednesday it did not find sufficient cause to charge Leroy Hill with a felony after he was arrested in January on allegations of domestic violence.
Spokesman Dan Donohoe said the case will be referred to the city prosecutor in Issaquah for a decision on whether there will be a misdemeanor charge filed.
Hill, a linebacker, played the past eight seasons with the Seahawks but is an unrestricted free agent and remains unsigned.
- With death on table, McEnroe jury's friendships crumbled
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
- No time to eat in Silicon Valley, so techies chug their protein
Most Read Stories
• The Seahawks have waived tight end Darren Fells. Fells played college basketball at UC Irvine and professionally overseas.