Broncos: This spot was reserved for the 49ers until Peyton Manning depantsed the defending-champion Baltimore Ravens by throwing seven touchdowns.
Steelers: No team in the league may be as polarizing. I have the Steelers slotted higher than most, but I’m thinking Big Ben and Co. turn out to be a playoff team.
Redskins: The Year of the Knee. Will Robert Griffin III’s knee hold up this season? That’s the question swirling around Washington’s season.
Titans: An important year for Jake Locker, the No. 8 overall pick in 2011 now entering his third season. The Ferndale product needs to show he can be an NFL quarterback, but he hasn’t completed more than 56 percent of his passes in a season.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- Bertha under the viaduct: Drilling that shut highway is nearly 30 percent done
Most Read Stories
Raiders: The easiest pick of the bunch.
|3||San Francisco 49ers|
|5||Green Bay Packers|
|6||New England Patriots|
|13||New York Giants|
|17||Tampa Bay Buccaneers|
|20||New Orleans Saints|
|21||St. Louis Rams|
|24||Kansas City Chiefs|
|28||New York Jets|
|30||San Diego Chargers|