Broncos: This spot was reserved for the 49ers until Peyton Manning depantsed the defending-champion Baltimore Ravens by throwing seven touchdowns.
Steelers: No team in the league may be as polarizing. I have the Steelers slotted higher than most, but I’m thinking Big Ben and Co. turn out to be a playoff team.
Redskins: The Year of the Knee. Will Robert Griffin III’s knee hold up this season? That’s the question swirling around Washington’s season.
Titans: An important year for Jake Locker, the No. 8 overall pick in 2011 now entering his third season. The Ferndale product needs to show he can be an NFL quarterback, but he hasn’t completed more than 56 percent of his passes in a season.
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Paying the bill for U.S. Open at Chambers Bay
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for marriage license
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
Most Read Stories
Raiders: The easiest pick of the bunch.
|3||San Francisco 49ers|
|5||Green Bay Packers|
|6||New England Patriots|
|13||New York Giants|
|17||Tampa Bay Buccaneers|
|20||New Orleans Saints|
|21||St. Louis Rams|
|24||Kansas City Chiefs|
|28||New York Jets|
|30||San Diego Chargers|