Looking to get to the game without having to deal with construction projects and traffic? There are several public-transportation options...
Looking to get to the game without having to deal with construction projects and traffic? There are several public-transportation options fans can use to get to CenturyLink Field.
Metro Transit operates game-day shuttle bus service from the Eastgate Park & Ride in Bellevue, South Kirkland and Northgate. Fares are $4 each way. Bus service generally begins two hours before kickoff and ends 45 minutes before.
Sound Transit bus service offers transportation from areas throughout Pierce, King and Snohomish counties with service every 30 minutes. It stops within three blocks of CenturyLink Field.
Other options include Link Light Rail from Tukwila and Sea-Tac Airport, Sounder Rail Service from Tacoma and Everett, the Amtrak Cascades train, Washington State Ferries and the SoundRunner ferry from the Kingston ferry terminal.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
Most Read Stories
Because of ongoing construction, recreational vehicle parking is not available in the north lot.
For more information, go online to seahawks.com.
Compiled from team website