Rookie cornerback introduces himself in a new Times feature.
CB | 6-3 | 195 | Age: 23 | Experience: Rookie
I attended Dominguez High School, the first athlete from the school to attend Stanford. It was very important to just show that you can do both, you can get both done and be successful. It sent a message. I majored in communications, and if I wasn’t in the NFL I’d be trying to start a broadcasting career. The albums I have that would most surprise people? I’ve got some old-school Funkadelic. People wouldn’t expect young people to have that.
- 2 killed, half-million lose power in Seattle-area windstorm
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- Offense needs big kick as Seahawks snag 16-15 victory