The Seahawks had to deal with season-ending injuries to Earl Thomas and Tyler Lockett in 2016, but how else were they impacted by injuries throughout the season? We take a closer look at the data.
The 2016 season was memorable for the Seahawks in many ways, including injuries.
There were the season-ending injuries to Earl Thomas and Tyler Lockett, as well as the injuries to Thomas Rawls and C.J. Prosise that decimated Seattle’s running game throughout the season. Defensive end Michael Bennett sat out five games in the middle of the season after having knee surgery.
But how banged up was Seattle throughout the season? We took stock of games missed due to injury in the interactive graphic below. And this doesn’t include quarterback Russell Wilson, who did not miss any games this season but dealt with ankle and knee injuries throughout the season.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle police spokesman plays video game while talking about fatal shooting of Charleena Lyles; video removed
- Calling their bluff: A Seattle doctor pegs what the GOP health bill is really about | Danny Westneat
- Seattle police release statements from officers who killed Charleena Lyles
- Wet, snowy winter creates life-threatening hazards for Pacific Crest Trail hikers
- Police investigate officer who shot Charleena Lyles after he left Taser in locker