Unheralded and undrafted coming out of tiny Milton College in Wisconsin, Dave Krieg became a record-setting quarterback with the Seahawks.
During his 19-year NFL career — 12 with Seattle — he threw for 38,147 yards and 261 TDs.
Krieg still holds several Seahawk passing records, including TDs in a season (32 in 1984) and most TDs all time (195). He also still ranks among the top 15 all time in several NFL career passing stats.
He was inducted into the Seahawks’ Ring of Honor in 2004.
- Amazon.com just tip of Seattle boom
- Boeing retools Renton plant for 737's big ramp-up
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Nelson Cruz drives in five, including winning run
- Aaron Hernandez: A $40 million murderer
Most Read Stories
Krieg answered questions about his standout pro career, the Seahawks’ chances in the Super Bowl and much more in a chat on Friday afternoon on seattletimes.com.