Unheralded and undrafted coming out of tiny Milton College in Wisconsin, Dave Krieg became a record-setting quarterback with the Seahawks.
During his 19-year NFL career — 12 with Seattle — he threw for 38,147 yards and 261 TDs.
Krieg still holds several Seahawk passing records, including TDs in a season (32 in 1984) and most TDs all time (195). He also still ranks among the top 15 all time in several NFL career passing stats.
He was inducted into the Seahawks’ Ring of Honor in 2004.
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- Every street can't handle every use, mayor says
- Confidence is key for 24-year-old lawmaker
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: 'He just doesn't trust a lot of people'
Most Read Stories
Krieg answered questions about his standout pro career, the Seahawks’ chances in the Super Bowl and much more in a chat on Friday afternoon on seattletimes.com.