The KIRO radio football analyst and former hard-hitting defensive back for the Seattle Seahawks from 1983-89 will be available to answer questions about his playing career, this weekend's NFC Championship game and more in a live chat at 1 p.m. today.
Paul Moyer was a hard-hitting defensive back for the Seattle Seahawks from 1983-89 and helped the team reach the AFC Championship game during his rookie season.
In his seven-year NFL career, all in Seattle, he played in 98 games and made 11 interceptions, including one for a touchdown in 1983.
After retiring, he stayed in the Seahawks’ organization and was the defensive backs coach from 1990-94.
For several seasons, including the 2013 campaign, he has been a football analyst on KIRO Radio and part of the weekly Seahawks “Pregame Huddle.”
- UW tops new list of best western universities
- Seahawks courting a pair of cornerbacks as free agency looms
- Microsoft co-founder says he found sunken Japan WWII warship
- Moneytree leads push to loosen state's payday-lending law
- Seattle's micro-housing boom offers an affordable alternative
Most Read Stories
Moyer answered questions about his playing career, this weekend’s NFC Championship game and more in a chat at on Friday afternoon on seattletimes.com.