Seahawks linebacker Leroy Hill, who was arrested Tuesday on allegations of domestic violence, has another hearing Friday and could be charged then.
Seahawks linebacker Leroy Hill made a court appearance in King County District Court on Thursday and had his bail set at $150,000 after he was arrested Tuesday on two allegations of domestic violence.
Hill, 30, has another hearing Friday, the deadline to charge him before he is released without bail. In the statement of probable cause, a woman who identified herself as Hill’s girlfriend of the past two years said he repeatedly assaulted her Tuesday, beginning at 10:30 a.m. after a dispute over a set of keys. She told officers he shoved her, punched her and struck her with a bottle, refusing to let her leave his house in Issaquah and taking her cellphone.
Hill is accused of third-degree assault and unlawful imprisonment, but has yet to be charged. Hill, who has played eight years for the Seahawks, is not signed for 2013.
Danny O’Neil: 206-464-2364 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chai, elephant at heart of zoo fight, dies at 37
- Seahawks fans’ complaints about Cam Newton have a familiar ring
- Paul Allen megayacht destroyed most of Caribbean coral reef, officials say
- Tech startups working hard to sell a culture that job hunters will buy into
- Boeing’s 737 MAX takes wing with new engines, high hopes
Most Read Stories
On Twitter @dannyoneil