Last week: Beat Indianapolis, 40-11.
This week: at Philadelphia, 10 a.m.
- WSU study: 'Exploding head syndrome' more common than once thought
- McMorris Rodgers should ask hometown folks about Obamacare
- Oregon Zoo elephant Rama euthanized; loved to paint
- Seattle congestion: We're No. 5
- Ivar's to raise restaurant workers' wages to $15 right away
Most Read Stories
Notable: Winners of four straight games, the Cardinals have the same record as the 49ers heading into this week. Arizona finds itself right in the playoff picture, and QB Carson Palmer has thrown for more than 300 yards in each of his past two games.
St. Louis Rams
Last week: Beat Chicago, 42-21.
This week: at San Francisco, 1:05 p.m.
Notable: Who is this team? The Rams, playing without former No. 1 overall pick Sam Bradford, have won their past two games by a combined 59 points against quality, if slumping, teams.
San Francisco 49ers
Last week: Beat Washington, 27-6.
This week: vs. St. Louis, 1:05 p.m.
Notable: The 49ers activated star wide receiver Michael Crabtree this week, setting up his return against the Rams. He could be the piece that lifts San Francisco’s up-and-down offense: Entering this week, the 49ers rank last in passing yards.