Last week: Beat Indianapolis, 40-11.
This week: at Philadelphia, 10 a.m.
- 1 killed, 5 injured in Snohomish Big Four Ice Caves collapse
- Starbucks prices here to rise 3.5 times as much as nationwide
- Seattle weather is an early peek at the future
- Subway suspends ties with spokesman Fogle after raid at home
- Get rid of single-family zoning? These conversations shouldn’t be secret
Most Read Stories
Notable: Winners of four straight games, the Cardinals have the same record as the 49ers heading into this week. Arizona finds itself right in the playoff picture, and QB Carson Palmer has thrown for more than 300 yards in each of his past two games.
St. Louis Rams
Last week: Beat Chicago, 42-21.
This week: at San Francisco, 1:05 p.m.
Notable: Who is this team? The Rams, playing without former No. 1 overall pick Sam Bradford, have won their past two games by a combined 59 points against quality, if slumping, teams.
San Francisco 49ers
Last week: Beat Washington, 27-6.
This week: vs. St. Louis, 1:05 p.m.
Notable: The 49ers activated star wide receiver Michael Crabtree this week, setting up his return against the Rams. He could be the piece that lifts San Francisco’s up-and-down offense: Entering this week, the 49ers rank last in passing yards.