Kennedy, a Hall of Fame defensive tackle who was just 48 when he was found dead Tuesday in Orlando, filled up a room. But that embodied far more than just the reality of him being more than 300 pounds. “If you knew him, you were his friend,” a former Seahawks executive said.
- Poll: Who was the greatest defensive player in Seahawks history?
- Seahawks great Cortez Kennedy was larger than life on and off field
- Seahawks sign WR Amara Darboh, now have 7 draft picks under contract
- Photos: Seahawk legend Cortez Kennedy dead at 48 VIEW
- Sports world reacts to death of Seahawks legend Cortez Kennedy
- Seahawk legend Cortez Kennedy dead at 48
- Seahawks’ Twitter mailbag: OTA dates, offensive philosophy, and Chris Carson
- Cliff Avril second Seahawk on NFL Network’s Top 100 list
Top Seahawks Stories
Here's what the national media is saying about Colin Kaepernick potentially landing in Seattle.
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said in a radio interview Monday the team will continue to consider all options at backup quarterback.
From Our Columnists
Scores and stats
- Marshawn Lynch is never far from Seahawks' memories WATCH
- For Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls, hometown of Flint is never far from his mind: ‘I can’t disappoint my city’ WATCH
- Richard Sherman ‘family tree’: Who has influenced the Seahawks cornerback?
- Seahawks’ Kevin Pierre-Louis opens up about his depression. This is his story
- Is this year’s Seahawks defense better than the one in 2013? A closer look at the numbers