The appetite of fans for the Seahawks hasn’t cooled.
The team announced this week that it had a record 99 percent renewal rate for season tickets, capping the total at 63,000.
That has left few tickets available for single-game ticket sales.
The single-game tickets that remain will go on sale July 21 at 10 a.m., the team announced Thursday. The team said 1,000 upper level single-game tickets per home game will be available at the CenturyLink Field NW Box Office.
- Rolled semi spills 14 million bees on I-5 near Lynnwood
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Shawn Kemp to co-host party celebrating Thunder missing playoffs
- Rolled semi spills load of bees at I-5 and I-405 interchange
Most Read Stories
Fans may purchase a total of four single-game tickets per person.
Additionally, the team said, 650 bleacher seats, standing-room only and scattered single-game tickets will be available for each home game through ticketmaster.com or Ticketmaster by phone at 800-745-3000, beginning at 10 a.m. on July 21.
A limited number of tickets have been held for members of the Blue Pride season ticket wait list. These fans are currently being notified to purchase tickets on a priority basis.
The Seahawks have 95 consecutive sellouts, including playoffs.
Bob Condotta: 206-515-5699
On Twitter @bcondotta