The left tackle suffered a torn anterior-cruciate ligament that will require surgery and likely keep him out for the year during Friday’s preseason win over Minnesota. Devastating. So now the question is: What does Fant’s knee injury mean for the offensive line? WATCH
- Meet Matt Tobin, the newest Seahawk WATCH
- Can this year’s Seahawks offensive line change a tiresome storyline?
- Seahawks to let Odhiambo, Tobin battle for left tackle spot in hopes of keeping rest of line intact WATCH
- For Seahawks LB Terence Garvin, Seattle is starting to feel like home
- ‘Process’ on knee completed, Seahawks linebacker K.J. Wright is back and promises to be ready for season
- Seahawks preseason TV ratings higher so far in 2017 than a year ago
- For Seahawks to be Super Bowl contenders, Russell Wilson must have best season of his career | Matt Calkins
- Rumble at the Ridge players add eclipse glasses
Top Seahawks Stories
Russell Wilson threw for two touchdowns and completed 13 of18 passes for 206 yards before taking a seat for the rest of the night in a 20-13 win.
With left tackle George Fant lost for the season because of a knee injury, the Seahawks are scrambling to find a replacement scenario that does...
Seahawks to let Odhiambo, Tobin battle for left tackle spot in hopes of keeping rest of line intact WATCH
The Seahawks will let Rees Odhiambo and Matt Tobin battle for the left tackle spot first before exploring other options, assistant coach Tom Cable said...
Terence Garvin signed with the Seahawks in March after spending his first four years in the NFL with Pittsburgh and Washington. He's hoping the Seahawks...
‘Process’ on knee completed, Seahawks linebacker K.J. Wright is back and promises to be ready for season
Seahawks linebacker K.J. Wright said Tuesday he's back to full speed after missing last week to have a process done on his knee.
TV ratings for Seahawks preseason games are up so far this season from last year.
For Seahawks to be Super Bowl contenders, Russell Wilson must have best season of his career | Matt Calkins
“Seahawks football,” which has come to mean pounding the pigskin 5 yards at a time until the opponent is depleted, is on the verge of...
Annual event at the Club at Snoqualmie Ridge coincides with solar eclipse.
Seahawks personnel updates: Joeckel gets day off, Prosise has no major damage, Wright makes it back, and more
Offensive lineman Luke Joeckel sat out practice Monday but coach Pete Carroll said that was just to give him more recovery time following Friday's game.
While the Seahawks will explore all options to replace George Fant at left tackle, their first move is to see if Rees Odhiambo can handle...