MATT CALKINS | If coach Pete Carroll wants to get more out of his team, he has to put up with less from his players.
- A tougher Pete Carroll? The Seahawks could use that
- Poll: Should the Seahawks trade Richard Sherman?
- Trevone Boykin’s future and five other takeaways from Pete Carroll’s NFL meetings availability
- Seahawks have listened to Richard Sherman trade calls, but Pete Carroll says ‘I don’t see anything happening’
- Could Marshawn Lynch return to the NFL? Pete Carroll says Lynch is ‘somewhat entertaining’ the idea
- Seahawks setting up a battle for the strongside linebacking spot
- Seahawks GM John Schneider likes incentive clauses, thinks Eddie Lacy can again give Seattle a power running game
- Seahawks’ free agent additions could mean 2016 first-round pick Germain Ifedi moves back to right tackle
Top Seahawks Stories
Comments from Seahawks coach Pete Carroll at the NFL league meetings this week gave some clarity to how the team's offensive line may look entering training camp.
Five things we learned at NFL meetings: Seahawks sending message to Richard Sherman, moving Germain Ifedi to right tackle, and more
Five things we learned about the Seahawks at the NFL meetings includes items on Richard Sherman, Colin Kaepernick and more.
From Our Columnists
Scores and stats
- Marshawn Lynch is never far from Seahawks' memories WATCH
- For Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls, hometown of Flint is never far from his mind: ‘I can’t disappoint my city’ WATCH
- Richard Sherman ‘family tree’: Who has influenced the Seahawks cornerback?
- Seahawks’ Kevin Pierre-Louis opens up about his depression. This is his story
- Is this year’s Seahawks defense better than the one in 2013? A closer look at the numbers
- Port of Seattle consulting contract not just about arena issue, spokesman says
- Seattle University hires men’s basketball coach Jim Hayford away from Eastern Washington
- More bling: Michael Porter Jr. named MVP of McDonald’s All-American Game
- UW Huskies spring football: Notes, highlights from Day 2 WATCH