Former Seahawk QB Tarvaris Jackson claims he's broke and can't afford a lawyer, according to a report from TMZ.
- Ex-Seahawk QB Tarvaris Jackson says he’s broke, asks for public defender, is denied
- Should Seahawks break from precedent and give Michael Bennett a new contract?
- Seahawks sell out training camp tickets quickly
- Seahawks QB Trevone Boykin pleads guilty to resisting arrest, won’t serve jail time
- Long snapper Clint Gresham on day Seahawks cut him: ‘Worst breakup ever’
- What is the Seahawks’ deepest position? The players weigh in
- Contract details revealed for Seahawks' Doug Baldwin
- Former Seahawk Marshawn Lynch enjoying retirement with hilarious car reviews
Top Seahawks Stories
Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson had the second-highest salary in the NFL when he signed his new contract last July. He's now down to fourth after the deal handed to Andrew Luck on Wednesday.
With Doug Baldwin's contract extension out of the way, here's a look at what is next for the Seahawks.
- Seahawk Brandon Browner happy to be back in Seattle with a new role WATCH
- Seahawks’ Rees Odhiambo an ‘all-time favorite’ of UW coach Chris Petersen
- Ricardo Lockette: ‘I love my family, and I’d rather walk’ VIEW
- Have the Seahawks addressed their key offseason concerns?
- A review of the Seahawks’ draft picks following rookie minicamp
Scores and stats
From Our Columnists
- Richard Sherman insists Seahawks defense is still second to none
- Seahawks must give Michael Bennett tough love, not more money | Matt Calkins
- Why those ruffled by Russell Wilson’s embellished commencement speech miss the point | Larry Stone
- For Ricardo Lockette, life after Seahawks means helping others | Larry Stone
- Ichiro still defying expectations at age 42 as he chases 3,000 hits | Larry Stone WATCH
- Mariners’ ace Felix Hernandez on returning after the All-Star break: ‘I’ll be 100 percent’ WATCH
- UW athletic director Jennifer Cohen makes first key hires, completes executive staff
- Could the Huskies be a title contender? One college football analyst thinks so