Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said Monday the team anticipates Russell Wilson playing against the Jets Sunday in New York.
- Why the Seahawks defense was so mad after Sunday’s game WATCH
- Tuesday’s poll: Which team are you most interested in this week?
- Seahawks opponent outlook: Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick coming off six-interception game
- Seahawks RB Thomas Rawls will be sidelined ‘a few more weeks’
- 'It's all just positive': Seahawks expect Russell Wilson to play against Jets, Pete Carroll says WATCH
- High grades for Seahawks’ Christine Micheal, Doug Baldwin, defense and others from Pro Football Focus
- Rawls or no Rawls, Christine Michael deserves to start for Seahawks | Matt Calkins
- Russell Wilson has MCL sprain and 'we'll see what happens,' Pete Carroll says
Top Seahawks Stories
Will Russell Wilson play against the Jets? Is the Seahawks' locker-room culture truly different? Did Wilson and Jimmy Graham showcase a more developed connection? This and more on the SeaTalk podcast this week.
A sampling of national-media reaction following the Seahawks' 37-18 victory over the 49ers that was dampened by Russell Wilson's knee injury.
From Our Columnists
- Seahawks trust in Russell Wilson’s health, but is banged-up the new normal? | Larry Stone
- Seahawks get well against 49ers: ‘It just felt more like Seahawk football’ | Matt Calkins
- Is it time for white NFL players to take a knee during national anthem?
- Pete Carroll, Seahawks need to learn to ‘always compete’ within NFL rules
Scores and stats
- Secondary market for Seahawks’ tickets climbs to an average of $466 for a ticket | Inside Sports Business
- How many members of the Seahawks’ 2016 draft class will make the final roster?
- Carl ‘Tater’ Smith: Possibly the Most Interesting Man on the Seahawks
- Seahawk Michael Bennett says he’s not mad, just enforcing the code of the NFL WATCH
- Christine Michael showing Seahawks he’s become more mature running back