The Seahawks wide receiver had his best year on the field last year. It sounds like things are going well off the field, too.
Doug Baldwin is engaged. The Seahawks wide receiver posted a photo of his proposal on Instagram (below). Congrats to the couple!
Seattleites have seen the often-frank Baldwin grow up as a player and person during his five seasons as a Seahawk.
Last season, Baldwin hauled in 14 receiving touchdowns during his most productive professional season.
Reporter Jayson Jenks last year wrote about Baldwin’s struggle to balance his football ambitions with close relationships.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle police spokesman plays video game while talking about fatal shooting of Charleena Lyles; video removed
- Calling their bluff: A Seattle doctor pegs what the GOP health bill is really about | Danny Westneat
- Seattle police release statements from officers who killed Charleena Lyles
- Police investigate officer who shot Charleena Lyles after he left Taser in locker
- Wet, snowy winter creates life-threatening hazards for Pacific Crest Trail hikers
Baldwin’s now-fiancée posted an announcement of her own to Twitter:
— t. (@TaraKayyyyy) March 4, 2016