The Seahawks wrapped up training camp with their final (closed) practice followed by a family barbecue.
The big story
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said during an appearance on KJR-AM that tailback Marshawn Lynch may play Friday in the team’s second preseason game against the San Diego Chargers. Lynch did not play last week and was one of 15 players not to make the trip to Denver.
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- Washington basketball great Christian Welp dies at 51
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- Mumford & Sons, Foo Fighters, coming to big Walla Walla fest
- UW great Christian Welp died at vacation home near Hood Canal, friend says
Most Read Stories
DL Cassius Marsh left practice early after colliding with teammates during a play. He will have an MRI on his knee. WR Percy Harvin fully participated in practice. He left Tuesday’s practice early after getting stepped on.
The Seahawks will have a light walk-through on Thursday in preparation for their home game against the Chargers on Friday.
Jayson Jenks, Ashley Scoby