The Seahawks wrapped up training camp with their final (closed) practice followed by a family barbecue.
The big story
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said during an appearance on KJR-AM that tailback Marshawn Lynch may play Friday in the team’s second preseason game against the San Diego Chargers. Lynch did not play last week and was one of 15 players not to make the trip to Denver.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- Former Skyline High QB Jake Heaps signs with Seahawks
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Sinkhole forms above Sound Transit light-rail tunnel in Roosevelt area
- Breaking down the Seahawks' reported undrafted free agents
Most Read Stories
DL Cassius Marsh left practice early after colliding with teammates during a play. He will have an MRI on his knee. WR Percy Harvin fully participated in practice. He left Tuesday’s practice early after getting stepped on.
The Seahawks will have a light walk-through on Thursday in preparation for their home game against the Chargers on Friday.
Jayson Jenks, Ashley Scoby