Goalkeeper Hope Solo returned to action and the Seattle Reign FC won 2-1 at Western New York in a National Women’s Soccer League match Wednesday in Rochester, N.Y.
The Reign remained unbeaten on the season and improved to 12-0-3.
Goals were from Beverly Goebel (at 62 minutes) and Jessica Fishlock (at 87 minutes). Seattle rallied from a 1-0 deficit.
Megan Rapinoe and Kim Little had the assists.
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Seattle-to-suburb commuters prefer urban lifestyle
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
- A Midcentury modern home for the history books
Most Read Stories
Solo had three saves in her first game action since a June 21 arrest for alleged assault.
The first-place Reign returns for a home game Sunday against Boston.
From web reports, AP