Goalkeeper Hope Solo returned to action and the Seattle Reign FC won 2-1 at Western New York in a National Women’s Soccer League match Wednesday in Rochester, N.Y.
The Reign remained unbeaten on the season and improved to 12-0-3.
Goals were from Beverly Goebel (at 62 minutes) and Jessica Fishlock (at 87 minutes). Seattle rallied from a 1-0 deficit.
Megan Rapinoe and Kim Little had the assists.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Washington state GOP convention backs Cruz over Trump
- Philippine president-elect blasts Catholic church, bishops
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- UW surgeon, Harborview sued: Fatal surgeries used unapproved bone cement
Most Read Stories
Solo had three saves in her first game action since a June 21 arrest for alleged assault.
The first-place Reign returns for a home game Sunday against Boston.
From web reports, AP