Goalkeeper Hope Solo returned to action and the Seattle Reign FC won 2-1 at Western New York in a National Women’s Soccer League match Wednesday in Rochester, N.Y.
The Reign remained unbeaten on the season and improved to 12-0-3.
Goals were from Beverly Goebel (at 62 minutes) and Jessica Fishlock (at 87 minutes). Seattle rallied from a 1-0 deficit.
Megan Rapinoe and Kim Little had the assists.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Microsoft tells vendors to give contract workers basic benefits
Most Read Stories
Solo had three saves in her first game action since a June 21 arrest for alleged assault.
The first-place Reign returns for a home game Sunday against Boston.
From web reports, AP