The Seattle Reign FC won 4-1 at Houston on Wednesday night, securing home-field advantage throughout the National Women’s Soccer League playoffs, which begin Aug. 23.
Scoring goals for Seattle (15-1-4) were Kim Little, with two, Megan Rapinoe and Sydney Leroux.
Hope Solo had four saves.
The Reign leads the NWSL with 49 points.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- Ivar’s looks to sell, lease back two venerable restaurant sites
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
Most Read Stories
From a web report