The Seattle Reign FC won 4-1 at Houston on Wednesday night, securing home-field advantage throughout the National Women’s Soccer League playoffs, which begin Aug. 23.
Scoring goals for Seattle (15-1-4) were Kim Little, with two, Megan Rapinoe and Sydney Leroux.
Hope Solo had four saves.
The Reign leads the NWSL with 49 points.
- Artificially produced water delivers Israel from drought
- Seahawks' Michael Bennett admits he wants a new deal
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- 2nd man comes forward with accusation against Hastert
- Seahawks' honest approach won over cornerback Cary Williams in free-agency tour
Most Read Stories
From a web report