The Seattle Reign FC won 4-1 at Houston on Wednesday night, securing home-field advantage throughout the National Women’s Soccer League playoffs, which begin Aug. 23.
Scoring goals for Seattle (15-1-4) were Kim Little, with two, Megan Rapinoe and Sydney Leroux.
Hope Solo had four saves.
The Reign leads the NWSL with 49 points.
- One killed, four injured in Snohomish Big Four Ice Caves collapse Monday
- Starbucks prices here to rise 3.5 times as much as nationwide
- Seahawks mailbag: Russell Okung's future, Cliff Avril's role
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
Most Read Stories
From a web report