The Seattle Reign FC won 4-1 at Houston on Wednesday night, securing home-field advantage throughout the National Women’s Soccer League playoffs, which begin Aug. 23.
Scoring goals for Seattle (15-1-4) were Kim Little, with two, Megan Rapinoe and Sydney Leroux.
Hope Solo had four saves.
The Reign leads the NWSL with 49 points.
- Strange but true: Mammoth catfish caught in Italy, and great white shark lurking off Washington coast
- From rust bucket to showpiece: Volunteers are rescuing the first Boeing 747
- Forecasters say gas prices are set to soar
- Mapping the dogs of Seattle
- Rugby League star Jarryd Hayne still exploring options, Seahawks apparently still in the mix
Most Read Stories
From a web report