The Seattle Reign FC won 4-1 at Houston on Wednesday night, securing home-field advantage throughout the National Women’s Soccer League playoffs, which begin Aug. 23.
Scoring goals for Seattle (15-1-4) were Kim Little, with two, Megan Rapinoe and Sydney Leroux.
Hope Solo had four saves.
The Reign leads the NWSL with 49 points.
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
Most Read Stories
From a web report