Well, they won’t go 24-0.
The Seattle Reign FC tied at FC Kansas City 1-1 in women’s professional soccer Wednesday night. The Reign (7-0-1) had started the season with seven straight wins.
KC’s Amy Rodriguez knocked in a goal at 41:26 and Seattle evened the score one minute before the first half ended, on a penalty kick by Kim Little.
Hope Solo had three saves for Seattle, which still handily leads the league in points (22, Chicago is next at 13, then Kansas City at 12).
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch's tweet during Super Bowl appears to announce retirement
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s
Most Read Stories
• In baseball, Seattle University lost 6-5 to Bakersfield in the Western Athletic Conference Tournament in Mesa, Ariz. Seattle (26-26) will face the loser of the Utah Valley-New Mexico State contest Thursday in an elimination game.
• Washington’s Tyler Davis (10-2, 1.71 ERA) is among 18 ballplayers on the watch list for the Pitcher of the Year Award.
From sports-information reports.