Reign FC signed general manager and coach Laura Harvey to a 4-year contract extension that will keep her with the team through the 2017 NWSL season, the club announced Thursday.
Seattle went 5-14-3 in its inaugural season, showing significant improvement after U.S. national team stars Hope Solo and Megan Rapinoe became available.
• Western Washington was picked to finish first in the Great Northwest Athletic Conference by conference coaches. Central Washington finished second in the preseason poll.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- A six-pack of observations from Seahawks' OTAs: Justin Britt, Alex Collins, Tharold Simon and more
- Paul Allen ends KEXP’s yearslong fundraising drive with $500,000 donation
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times staff and team reports