Reign FC signed general manager and coach Laura Harvey to a 4-year contract extension that will keep her with the team through the 2017 NWSL season, the club announced Thursday.
Seattle went 5-14-3 in its inaugural season, showing significant improvement after U.S. national team stars Hope Solo and Megan Rapinoe became available.
• Western Washington was picked to finish first in the Great Northwest Athletic Conference by conference coaches. Central Washington finished second in the preseason poll.
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Tukwila group to submit expansion application to NHL
- Legislature OKs new budget with rare tuition cuts and pay raises for teachers
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times staff and team reports