Megan Rapinoe scored in the 68th minute as Seattle Reign FC came from behind to draw at FC Kansas City 1-1 in a National Women’s Soccer League match Saturday at Durwood Stadium.
The Reign (15-1-5) remains atop the NWSL with 50 points.
FC Kansas City scored in the sixth minute with Amy Rodriguez connecting on an assist from Lauren Holiday.
Reign FC will host a semifinal match at Memorial Stadium. The Reign plays either Aug. 23 at 10 a.m. or Aug. 24 at noon or 8 p.m. against the fourth-place team, currently Portland. Should the Reign win the semifinal, it would host the championship match on Sunday, Aug. 31 at noon at Starfire Stadium.
- WSU study: 'Exploding head syndrome' more common than once thought
- Ivar's to raise restaurant workers' wages to $15 right away
- Opening day roster looks pretty clear after Sunday cuts
- A mom's tweet about Oreos in school stirs up culture wars
- Oregon Zoo elephant Rama euthanized; loved to paint
Most Read Stories
• Top-seeded Marcelo Demoliner will face No. 2 seed Kyle McMorrow in Sunday’s men’s open singles final at the Washington State Open tennis tournament at Seattle Tennis Club.
Demoliner defeated No. 6 George Jecminek 6-0, 7 6. McMorrow of Olympia defeated Ben McLachlan 6-3, 6-4.
In women’s open singles semifinals, top-seeded Khristina Blajkevitch defeated No. 4 Denise Dy of Bellevue 6-4, 6-2. No. 6 seed Maggy Lehmicke of Kirkland upset second-seeded Julija Lukac of Seattle 6-0, 6-4.