TACOMA — The Tacoma Rainiers scored four runs in the second inning and that was all the offense they needed in a 4-3 victory over the Fresno Grizzlies on Friday night in a Pacific Coast League game.
Michael Saunders, on a rehab assignment for the Mariners, was 0 for 1 with three walks.
At Spokane 10, Everett 1
Spokane used an eight-run fourth inning to begin a rout of the Everett AquaSox in a Northwest League game.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Oh smack: Garbage truck hits Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Seahawks’ selection of Germain Ifedi in NFL draft has makings of a great fit
Most Read Stories
Everett scored in the top of the first on Chris Mariscal’s home run.