TACOMA — The Tacoma Rainiers scored four runs in the second inning and that was all the offense they needed in a 4-3 victory over the Fresno Grizzlies on Friday night in a Pacific Coast League game.
Michael Saunders, on a rehab assignment for the Mariners, was 0 for 1 with three walks.
At Spokane 10, Everett 1
Spokane used an eight-run fourth inning to begin a rout of the Everett AquaSox in a Northwest League game.
- 2 killed, half-million lose power in Seattle-area windstorm
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Seahawks’ third exhibition game may be a dress rehearsal, but it does have significance
Most Read Stories
Everett scored in the top of the first on Chris Mariscal’s home run.