TACOMA — The Tacoma Rainiers scored four runs in the second inning and that was all the offense they needed in a 4-3 victory over the Fresno Grizzlies on Friday night in a Pacific Coast League game.
Michael Saunders, on a rehab assignment for the Mariners, was 0 for 1 with three walks.
At Spokane 10, Everett 1
Spokane used an eight-run fourth inning to begin a rout of the Everett AquaSox in a Northwest League game.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
Most Read Stories
Everett scored in the top of the first on Chris Mariscal’s home run.