TACOMA — The Tacoma Rainiers scored four runs in the second inning and that was all the offense they needed in a 4-3 victory over the Fresno Grizzlies on Friday night in a Pacific Coast League game.
Michael Saunders, on a rehab assignment for the Mariners, was 0 for 1 with three walks.
At Spokane 10, Everett 1
Spokane used an eight-run fourth inning to begin a rout of the Everett AquaSox in a Northwest League game.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch's tweet during Super Bowl appears to announce retirement
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Police question man in bizarre Bellevue hit-and-run incident
Most Read Stories
Everett scored in the top of the first on Chris Mariscal’s home run.