TACOMA — The Tacoma Rainiers scored four runs in the second inning and that was all the offense they needed in a 4-3 victory over the Fresno Grizzlies on Friday night in a Pacific Coast League game.
Michael Saunders, on a rehab assignment for the Mariners, was 0 for 1 with three walks.
At Spokane 10, Everett 1
Spokane used an eight-run fourth inning to begin a rout of the Everett AquaSox in a Northwest League game.
- Beloved Mama's Mexican Kitchen in Belltown to close
- Washington officer shoots men accused of earlier beer theft
- Paul Allen's First & Goal signs letter expressing concerns over Sodo arena
- Seattle no longer America's fastest-growing big city
- West Seattle couple leaves all their assets -- $847,215 -- to Uncle Sam
Most Read Stories
Everett scored in the top of the first on Chris Mariscal’s home run.