President Barack Obama is picking Indiana to go all the way in the NCAA men's basketball tournament.
President Barack Obama is picking Indiana to go all the way in the NCAA men’s basketball tournament.
ESPN revealed Wednesday that Obama picked the Hoosiers to win it all in his 2013 bracket. He predicted Louisville, Ohio State and Florida would round out the Final Four.
Obama has made an annual tradition of giving his bracket predictions to ESPN but only correctly picked the winner once – North Carolina in 2009. He says he thinks he can do better in his second term.
This time, Obama repeatedly advanced teams from the Big Ten. But he said “I think this is Indiana’s year.”
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned by Italy high court
- Priced out? Growing numbers appear to be fleeing King County
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Cassius Marsh could provide much-needed depth to Seahawks' defensive line
Most Read Stories
Obama filled out the bracket Tuesday at the White House, before departing on a trip to the Middle East.
On the women’s side, Obama selected Baylor, California, UConn and Notre Dame to advance to New Orleans. Baylor, UConn and Notre Dame are all No. 1 seeds and California is a No. 2 seed.