Gary Pinkel: Minutes after thrusting the Cotton Bowl trophy high over his head, the Missouri football coach — egged on by his players — showed off a few dance moves early Saturday morning in the locker room at AT&T Stadium after the Tigers’ 41-31 gut-check win against Oklahoma State.
The victory matched the school record for wins (12) in a season, and Pinkel moved alone into first place on the Tigers’ career list with his 102nd coaching win in his 13th season.
“We ended (the season) with an exclamation point,” senior wide receiver L’Damian Washington said. “If you want to be remembered, you’ve got to end the season with a win.”
It was definitely a win worth dancing about.
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- This USB cable finally could be connector for long haul
- Nathan Hale High School juniors boycott state test
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
Most Read Stories
The Kansas City Star