Gary Pinkel: Minutes after thrusting the Cotton Bowl trophy high over his head, the Missouri football coach — egged on by his players — showed off a few dance moves early Saturday morning in the locker room at AT&T Stadium after the Tigers’ 41-31 gut-check win against Oklahoma State.
The victory matched the school record for wins (12) in a season, and Pinkel moved alone into first place on the Tigers’ career list with his 102nd coaching win in his 13th season.
“We ended (the season) with an exclamation point,” senior wide receiver L’Damian Washington said. “If you want to be remembered, you’ve got to end the season with a win.”
It was definitely a win worth dancing about.
- Beloved Mama's Mexican Kitchen in Belltown to close
- Paul Allen's First & Goal signs letter expressing concerns over Sodo arena
- West Seattle couple leaves all their assets -- $847,215 -- to Uncle Sam
- Seattle no longer America's fastest-growing city
- Seattle no longer America's fastest-growing big city
Most Read Stories
The Kansas City Star