Gary Pinkel: Minutes after thrusting the Cotton Bowl trophy high over his head, the Missouri football coach — egged on by his players — showed off a few dance moves early Saturday morning in the locker room at AT&T Stadium after the Tigers’ 41-31 gut-check win against Oklahoma State.
The victory matched the school record for wins (12) in a season, and Pinkel moved alone into first place on the Tigers’ career list with his 102nd coaching win in his 13th season.
“We ended (the season) with an exclamation point,” senior wide receiver L’Damian Washington said. “If you want to be remembered, you’ve got to end the season with a win.”
It was definitely a win worth dancing about.
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- Russell Wilson talks baseball, contract and other stuff on Jimmy Kimmel
- Rules preserving city views set up clash among towers competing to be first, biggest
Most Read Stories
The Kansas City Star