Heading out for fishing trip? Reporter Mark Yuasa provides weekly info about the best and worst places to cast a line in Washington state.
Seattle Times fishing and outdoors reporter Mark Yuasa keeps anglers up-to-date with an interactive map that shows where the hot — and not so hot — spots are for fishing in Washington state.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Former Skyline High QB Jake Heaps signs with Seahawks
- High court rejects franchises’ challenge to Seattle’s $15 wage law
- Sinkhole forms above Sound Transit light-rail tunnel in Roosevelt area
Most Read Stories
Expand the map for easier navigation.