Heading out for fishing trip? Reporter Mark Yuasa provides weekly info about the best and worst places to cast a line in Washington state.
Seattle Times fishing and outdoors reporter Mark Yuasa keeps anglers up-to-date with an interactive map that shows where the hot — and not so hot — spots are for fishing in Washington state.
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Reed brother led detectives to bodies believed to be Arlington couple
- Your vote counts so little in today’s primary election, John Oliver joked about it on ‘Last Week Tonight’
- Ivar’s looks to sell, lease back two venerable restaurant sites
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
Most Read Stories
Expand the map for easier navigation.