Tom Wenzel will have a lot to watch in Sunday's Seattle Handicap for 3-year-old fillies at Emerald Downs. He trains the top three morning-line...
AUBURN — Tom Wenzel will have a lot to watch in Sunday’s Seattle Handicap for 3-year-old fillies at Emerald Downs.
He trains the top three morning-line choices in the race, which drew a field of eight going 6 ½ furlongs.
Goin to the Window is the 9-5 favorite, having been unbeaten in two starts last year, including a win in the Angie C stakes.
Stopshoppingdebbie is the second choice at 5-2 after winning her only race by 7 lengths last year and recording a high speed figure. Blueberry Smoothie is listed at 3-1 and she won two of three races last year, including the Barbara Shinpoch stakes. The only horse to have beaten her is Goin to the Window.
- Kam Chancellor’s forced fumble and K.J. Wright’s illegal batted ball help Seahawks stop Lions
- National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor
- Evergreen senior’s death renews football-safety debate
- Many homeowners stuck owing more than their houses are worth
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
Most Read Stories
Among the other contenders are Sunset Time, who has been racing in stakes races in New Orleans, and Innocent Love, who has not been worse than second.