Tom Wenzel will have a lot to watch in Sunday's Seattle Handicap for 3-year-old fillies at Emerald Downs. He trains the top three morning-line...
AUBURN — Tom Wenzel will have a lot to watch in Sunday’s Seattle Handicap for 3-year-old fillies at Emerald Downs.
He trains the top three morning-line choices in the race, which drew a field of eight going 6 ½ furlongs.
Goin to the Window is the 9-5 favorite, having been unbeaten in two starts last year, including a win in the Angie C stakes.
Stopshoppingdebbie is the second choice at 5-2 after winning her only race by 7 lengths last year and recording a high speed figure. Blueberry Smoothie is listed at 3-1 and she won two of three races last year, including the Barbara Shinpoch stakes. The only horse to have beaten her is Goin to the Window.
- UW tops new list of best western universities
- Microsoft co-founder says he found sunken Japan WWII warship
- Moneytree leads push to loosen state's payday-lending law
- Should UW stick with coach Lorenzo Romar?
- Doughnut wars: Seattle sweets vs. Portland pastries
Most Read Stories
Among the other contenders are Sunset Time, who has been racing in stakes races in New Orleans, and Innocent Love, who has not been worse than second.