It's not a stakes race, but five of the top fillies and mares at Emerald Downs will be competing in Sunday's feature race at the Auburn...
It’s not a stakes race, but five of the top fillies and mares at Emerald Downs will be competing in Sunday’s feature race at the Auburn racetrack, a $21,000 allowance race at 5 ½ furlongs.
Four of the five in the field have won multiple stakes races at Emerald.
E Z Kitty, a stakes winner at Emerald the past two years and a winner of two stakes this year at Turf Paradise in Phoenix, is the 8-5 morning-line favorite.
Exclusive Diva, who had three wins and two seconds in five starts last year at Emerald, is the 2-1 second choice.
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- Seahawks mailbag: Bobby Wagner's contract, Brandon Mebane's future, and more
- As fast-moving wildfire hits Quincy, police say Wenatchee blaze man-made
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times staff