It's not a stakes race, but five of the top fillies and mares at Emerald Downs will be competing in Sunday's feature race at the Auburn...
It’s not a stakes race, but five of the top fillies and mares at Emerald Downs will be competing in Sunday’s feature race at the Auburn racetrack, a $21,000 allowance race at 5 ½ furlongs.
Four of the five in the field have won multiple stakes races at Emerald.
E Z Kitty, a stakes winner at Emerald the past two years and a winner of two stakes this year at Turf Paradise in Phoenix, is the 8-5 morning-line favorite.
Exclusive Diva, who had three wins and two seconds in five starts last year at Emerald, is the 2-1 second choice.
- UW tops new list of best western universities
- Seahawks courting a pair of cornerbacks as free agency looms
- Microsoft co-founder says he found sunken Japan WWII warship
- Moneytree leads push to loosen state's payday-lending law
- Seattle's micro-housing boom offers an affordable alternative
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times staff