It's not a stakes race, but five of the top fillies and mares at Emerald Downs will be competing in Sunday's feature race at the Auburn...
It’s not a stakes race, but five of the top fillies and mares at Emerald Downs will be competing in Sunday’s feature race at the Auburn racetrack, a $21,000 allowance race at 5 ½ furlongs.
Four of the five in the field have won multiple stakes races at Emerald.
E Z Kitty, a stakes winner at Emerald the past two years and a winner of two stakes this year at Turf Paradise in Phoenix, is the 8-5 morning-line favorite.
Exclusive Diva, who had three wins and two seconds in five starts last year at Emerald, is the 2-1 second choice.
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays
- Historically black Central District could be less than 10% black in a decade
- Kyle Seager saves Mariners, 7-6, in 10 innings
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times staff