It's not a stakes race, but five of the top fillies and mares at Emerald Downs will be competing in Sunday's feature race at the Auburn...
It’s not a stakes race, but five of the top fillies and mares at Emerald Downs will be competing in Sunday’s feature race at the Auburn racetrack, a $21,000 allowance race at 5 ½ furlongs.
Four of the five in the field have won multiple stakes races at Emerald.
E Z Kitty, a stakes winner at Emerald the past two years and a winner of two stakes this year at Turf Paradise in Phoenix, is the 8-5 morning-line favorite.
Exclusive Diva, who had three wins and two seconds in five starts last year at Emerald, is the 2-1 second choice.
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Seattle-to-suburb commuters prefer urban lifestyle
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
- A Midcentury modern home for the history books
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times staff