Rhys Duch scored four goals and teammate Dan Hill had three, but it was not enough as the Buffalo Bandits defeated the Washington Stealth...
EVERETT — Rhys Duch scored four goals and teammate Dan Hill had three, but it was not enough as the Buffalo Bandits defeated the Washington Stealth 15-10 in a National Lacrosse League game Saturday night.
The Stealth scored the only two goals of the third quarter to pull to 7-6, but Buffalo dominated the final quarter, outscoring Washington 8-4.
Buffalo outshot the Stealth 52-43 for the game.
Washington fell to 8-7, and Buffalo improved to 6-9.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Former Skyline High QB Jake Heaps signs with Seahawks
- Sinkhole forms above Sound Transit light-rail tunnel in Roosevelt area
- High court rejects franchises’ challenge to Seattle’s $15 wage law
Most Read Stories
The Stealth led by one goal on three different occasions in the first quarter, but the Bandits outscored Washington 4-1 in the second quarter.
Seattle was unable to catch up, getting as close as one goal on two occasions.
Mark Steenhuis had two goals and five assists for Washington.
The Stealth finishes the regular season Saturday with a home game against Philadelphia.